- Draw: every 4 minutes
- Min bet: ₹10
- Max bet: ₹200
- Max win: ₹2 crore
- Provider: Superlotto
How to Play 7 From 42
Lotto 7 from 42 is a simple and flexible lottery game where you select 8 – 14 numbers out of a pool of 42. It is played with a live game host over a video stream and new draws take place every 4 minutes.
The goal of the lottery is to match as many of your selected numbers as possible during the draw. A total of 7 numbers will be randomly pulled from a lottery machine and in order to win, you must match at least 3 while matching all 7 provides the biggest payouts.
Payouts and Prize Structure
In 7 From 42, there are three things that affect your payouts;
- The number of selected numbers that are matched
- The number of numbers that are played
- The amount you choose to stake
While higher prizes are rewarded for more numbers matched, the prizes will also be lower the more numbers you select. All payouts in the game are listed as a multiplier to your stake. For instance, “1,000x” means a prize of 1,000 times the amount you bet. Thus, the more you bet, the more you can win.
Here’s a breakdown of the payouts for selecting 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or 14 numbers:
|Numbers Matched||Payout for 8 Picks||Payout for 9 Picks||Payout for 10 Picks||Payout for 11 Picks||Payout for 12 Picks||Payout for 13 Picks||Payout for 14 Picks|
The maximum win in the game is 100,000x, which is rewarded by matching 7 numbers when only selecting 8 different ones to play. With a minimum stake of ₹10, such a jackpot prize would award ₹10 lakh, while a maximum bet of ₹2 would award a maximum payout of ₹2 crore.
Now, if you select 11 numbers instead of 8, the maximum payout would be 5,000x for matching 7 numbers. In other words, ₹50,000 if staking ₹10 and ₹10 lakh if staking ₹200.
Selecting more numbers makes it easier to win at the cost of receiving a lower prize.
7 From 42 offers the following game features:
- Randomization: your lucky numbers are selected at random for you.
- Favorites: this allows you to save as many sets of numbers as you like.
- Most frequent: play the numbers that have been drawn the most during the last 500 draws.
- Most probable: play the numbers that have been drawn the least during the last 500 draws.
- Most victorious: play the numbers that have been correctly guessed most often in the last 24 hours.
- Multiple draws: choose to play your selected numbers from 1 – 8 draws in advance.
How to Get Started With 7 From 42
If you’re interested in trying your luck in 7 From 42, simply follow these steps:
- Visit Bluechip and create an account.
- Go to the cashier and make a deposit via UPI, PhonePe or NetBanking (among other methods).
- Click on the magnifying glass in the site menu to open the search bar.
- Enter ‘7 From 42’.
- Click to play the game!
As an alternative to using the search function, you can also click on ‘games’ followed by ‘lottery games’ in the site menu. From there, you can see all available lottery games, including 7 From 42.