At the below-listed lottery sites, you are able to use UPI via Google Pay to deposit money and enter a wide range of international lotteries. They are trustworthy and legitimately licensed with many years in operation.
Posts not found
No posts has been found. Please return to the homepage.
Best Lottery Site for Google Pay Deposits
Lottoland Asia is our #1 recommended online lottery site for many reasons, one of them being their Indian-friendly payment options that include Google Pay. The site is highly targeted towards India and fully supports rupees.
They have a long list of international lotteries to play like US Powerball, MegaMillions, EuroMillions, and EuroJackpot. Some, though not all of these can be played through a group-buy feature (syndicate) in order to heavily increase your chances of winning.
The best thing about Lottoland on top of being very user-friendly is the pricing of the tickets. They have some of the cheapest rates across lotto sites, giving you more chances of winning big for the same investment.
Other Google Pay Sites to Check Out
There are many online lotto sites that let you pay via Google Pay. Here are some additional ones we recommend where you can pay using Google Pay by entering your UPI ID:
- Lotto247 – Fair ticket prices and insane welcome bonus giving you extra money as you make your first deposit.
- Lottofy – Huge selection of syndicate options, fair prices, and two free tickets as you make your first purchase.
Why We Recommend Using Google Pay to Play the Lotto Online
Firstly, it’s a widely used e-payment system in India meaning that you will most likely already know how to use it to make payments.
Secondly, Google Pay lets you make transactions directly from your bank account with no risk of transactions being declined, such as could be the case with debit cards.
- Payment directly from bank account
- Widely used online payment system in India
- Convenient and easy to use
- Instant deposits
- May occasionally be unavailable at lotto sites
How to Create a Google Pay Account
- Download and install the Google Pay app on your mobile phone.
- Fill in your phone number and verify.
- Log in to your Google account.
- Add your bank account and debit/credit cards.
- You’re all set to make payments!
How to Deposit with Google Pay
To make deposits with Google Pay, follow these easy steps:
- Visit a lottery site that supports Google Pay.
- Fill in a signup form to create an account.
- Go to the cashier and select Google Pay or UPI.
- Enter your UPI ID or phone number.
- Authenticate your payment on the Google Pay app.
How to Withdraw With Google Pay
Here are 4 simple steps to withdraw your winnings using Google Pay:
- Sign in to your lottery account.
- Go to withdrawals and choose Google Pay or UPI.
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Enjoy your payout as soon as the lottery site approves your withdrawal (usually within 72 hours).
Do note that the above assumes the lottery site supports withdrawals via UPI/Google Pay, which is usually not the case. Most likely is that you have to withdraw by entering your full bank account details so that the lotto site can issue a wire transfer.
Is It Safe?
Yes, it is absolutely safe to make financial transactions using Google Pay. It provides dual security with bank and Google authentications being required for payments.
The only way someone could get a hold of your money through Google Pay would be if they knew your password and had access to your mobile device.