Even though Paytm is one of the most popular forms of online payment in India, finding Paytm-friendly deposit options while playing the lottery online can be a difficult task.That’s why we are here to guide you to the best online lottery sites that support Paytm. These are listed below.
Do, however, note that when you deposit to these sites, you usually have to use Paytm through their UPI option.
Posts not found
No posts has been found. Please return to the homepage.
Best Lottery Site For Paytm Deposits
Lottoland is not only the best online lottery site that we recommend to the average lotto player, but it also allows Paytm payments for deposits and supports INR as an account currency, making it very user-friendly for Indian users.
However, the biggest drive to playing the lottery online at Lottoland is the prices of the tickets which are much cheaper than most Indian lottery sites available to Indian players. This will help you save money while you hope to win big.
Other Paytm Sites You Should Check Out
Other than Lottoland, there are two online lotto sites that accept Paytm which we hold dear to our heart and highly recommend checking out:
- Lottofy – Fantastic syndicate options and a great mobile app.
- Lotto247 – Amazing welcome bonus to new players
Why We Recommend Using Paytm For Online Lotto
There are many reasons why Paytm is a recommended option to play the lottery online. First and foremost, it is the most widely used e-payment method in India, which makes it really convenient.
Secondly, deposits are instantly credited to your lottery account without any transaction fees being charged. Paytm is also a highly secure payment method as no sensitive details are ever shared online.
You must know though that lotto sites don’t accept payments made via the wallet function of Paytm, but only through the UPI option.
Pros and Cons
- Most widely used e-wallet in India
- Instant deposits to lotto sites
- Easy to use
- Highly secure
- No wallet deposits, only UPI option
How to Create a Paytm Account
Follow these steps to create a Paytm account via the web:
- Go to Paytm.com.
- On the top-right corner of the page, click ‘Log In/Sign Up’.
- Click the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your phone number, email address, and password.
- Click the ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’ button.
- Enter your OTP, First Name, and Last Name, and then click ‘Create your Paytm Wallet’.
- Your account will be set up.
Follow these steps to create an account via the Paytm app:
- Download and install the Paytm app.
- In the top right corner of the screen, tap the Profile symbol.
- Select ‘Create a New Account’.
- Fill in your phone number, email address, and a password.
- You will get an OTP on the cellphone number you provided.
- After entering the OTP and clicking ‘Submit,’ input your First Name, Last Name, and DOB.
- Select ‘Create Account’.
- Your account will be set up.
How to Deposit With Paytm
Here are a few simple steps to make deposits with Paytm:
- Visit one of the lottery sites that support Paytm.
- Choose a lottery to play and pick your lucky numbers.
- Proceed to payment and choose UPI/Paytm.
- Authenticate your payment via the Paytm app.
- Your bet will be placed for you.
How to Withdraw With Paytm
Withdrawing lottery winnings with Paytm is currently not an option at any lottery site we know of. Instead, winnings will be sent to your bank account by following the below steps:
- Log in to your lottery account.
- Go to withdrawals and choose to withdraw.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Wait for the lottery site to confirm your withdrawal.
- Enjoy your winnings which should appear after a few days.
Is It Safe?
Yes, Paytm is an RBI-approved digital/mobile wallet that is 100% safe and secure for online lottery payments. However, to be fully protected, always make sure to play at a legitimately licensed and trusted lottery site, such as those recommended by us.