Posts not found
No posts has been found. Please return to the homepage.
Best Lottery Platform for Skrill
Based on the overall user experience, our findings tell us that Lottoland is the best lottery site for Skrill. It’s been operating since 2013 and offers plenty of lotteries that no other platforms do, such as Malamaal Daily, Sambad Plus, and Jeeto Lotto.
It also offers a wide range of international lotteries, including the US Powerball, Eurojackpot, and US Mega Millions. These can be played solo or in syndicates for an increased chance of winning. Navigation is easy and with a mobile app developed for Android, playing on the go is a cakewalk.
Perhaps the best thing about Lottoland is the ticket prices. Compared to most other lottery sites, they are anywhere from 10% to 150% cheaper. You can save a lot of money playing here and don’t have to think about claiming discounts in order to get fair-priced entries into the lotteries you want to play.
Other Sites to Check Out
There are many great and legit lottery sites in India that support Skrill as a payment method. If you for any reason don’t want to play with Lottoland, we would highly recommend checking out any of the sites listed below.
- Lottofy – Cheap tickets and amazing syndicate options
- Lotto247 – Get extra free money on your first deposit
- TheLotter – Real tickets are bought, scanned, and sent to you
Why Skrill Is Recommended to Play the Lottery Online
Used by millions of gamblers all over the world, Skrill is a secure and convenient alternative to payment methods such as UPI and debit cards. It’s an e-Wallet that’s supported by almost every lottery site in India.
Looking to hide your gambling transactions from your bank, one of the strongest reasons to use Skrill to play the lottery online is that your bank isn’t involved at all. At most, your bank is used to add and withdraw funds from Skrill, but the actual deposit to or cash out from the lottery site will be completely hidden from your bank. Thus, no one will know that you’re playing the lottery.
- Trusted e-Wallet founded in 2001
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Your bank provider is not involved
- Supports Indian Rupees
- 2.5% fee for funding your Skrill account
- ₹488 fee for cashing out from Skrill to bank
How to Set Up Skrill in 5 Easy Steps
- Visit the official website of Skrill.
- Click the button that says register.
- Enter your name, e-mail, password, and preferred currency.
- Login to your Skrill account using your details.
- Complete registration by entering your home address, date of birth, and phone number.
How to Make a Lottery Deposit With Skrill
- Sign up for an account with a lottery site.
- Head to the cashier at the site and select Skrill.
- Choose the amount to deposit and confirm.
- A login window to Skrill will now appear.
- Use your e-mail and password to log in to Skrill.
- Press confirm to authorize the transaction.
That’s it! Your lottery account will be instantly funded with the money you have chosen to deposit.
How to Withdraw Lottery Winnings With Skrill
- Make sure you’re logged in to your lottery account.
- Head to the cashier at the site and select withdrawal.
- Choose Skrill as your preferred payment method.
- Enter the amount you would like to cash out.
- Confirm the transaction.
The lottery site will now approve your withdrawal as soon as possible – usually within 48 hours. As soon as that’s done, the money will instantly appear in your Skrill account.
Do note that on your first cash out it is common to go through a verification process. This is a legal requirement that legitimately licensedlottery sites have in order to prevent money laundering. Thus, they will ask you to provide a photo copy of a passport or national ID. This is nothing to worry about, but a standard procedure to maintain a high level of security for all parties involved.
Is Skrill Safe to Use at Lottery Sites?
It is very safe. Of course, it’s always best to play with a legitimately licensed and trustworthy lottery site, such as those we recommend here at OnlineLottoBaba. But even if you don’t, using Skrill is about as safe as it gets.
The biggest risk factor is in fact your own device, be it a mobile phone or computer. Should your device be compromised, a hacker could possibly record what you’re typing and steal your password, thus gain access to your Skrill account.
However, Skrill, have preventive measures against this since long. It is possible to enable 2-factor authentication under your account settings. This means that no one could gain access to your account unless they have your password as well as your mobile device.