Best Lottery Platform for UPI
Among all lottery sites that accept UPI, our preferred choice is Lottoland. Here, the ticket prices are comparatively cheaper than most other platforms, while the selection of lotteries to play is huge. You can find several exclusive ones that aren’t offered anywhere else.
On top of this, Lottoland offers everything you would want in a lotto site, including the option of playing the lottery in a syndicate, a neat mobile app and commission-free winnings. Then they offer a wide selection of sports betting and casino games too, which makes it a complete gambling platform.
Other Sites to Check Out
Lottoland isn’t the only quality lottery platform that allow you to use UPI. There are several great ones. Below, we have listed three that you might want to check out for their unique selling points.
- Lottery World – Hindi support and Lotto India available
- Lottofy – Free lottery ticket just for creating an account
- Multilotto – Cheapest ticket prices if you make use of full discounts
Why UPI Is Recommended to Play the Lottery Online
UPI is a highly secure payment method that is easy to set up. With the help of your phone number and a mobile app, it uses money stored on your bank to make fast transactions to your lottery account.
It’s perfectly safe to use. Sensitive details are never shared with the lottery site and to confirm a transaction, your mobile device and a unique pin is required. Furthermore, no fees are charged on UPI transactions, which is an added plus to this payment method.
- Highly secure
- Fast transactions
- No fees
- Daily transaction limit of ₹20,00 – ₹1 lakh
How to Set Up UPI in 5 Easy Steps
- Check with your bank that it supports UPI.
- Add your mobile number to your bank account.
- Download the bank’s UPI app or any other UPI app if supported (such as BHIM or Paytm).
- Link your bank account within the app.
- Choose a UPI pin by providing debit card details.
- That’s it! Just keep in mind that the phone number your UPI app is installed on must match the phone number on your bank account.
How to Make a Lottery Deposit With UPI
- Create an account with your preferred lottery site.
- Head to the cashier at the site and select UPI.
- Choose the amount you would like to deposit.
- Enter your UPI Address.
- Open the UPI app on your mobile phone.
- Enter your pin code to confirm the transaction.
That’s it! Your lottery account will either be instantly funded with your deposited amount or within 30 or so minutes.
How to Withdraw Lottery Winnings With UPI
Usually, lottery sites don’t process payouts through UPI, but will ask for your full bank account details in order to make a bank transfer. These are the steps:
- Sign in to your lottery account.
- Head to the cashier and choose withdrawal.
- Choose the amount you would like to cash out.
- Enter your bank account details.
- Confirm the transaction.
If it’s your first withdrawal request, the lottery site will usually ask you to go through a verification process in order to prevent fraud. They may ask you to send a copy of your ID and a bank statement. This only needs to be done once.
See all payment methods