- Lotteries as well as casino games available
- Multiple payment options
- Reasonable prices and discounts
- Fund and Syndicate betting are allowed
- Commission-free winnings
- Android and iOS app available
- Bets placed on lottery results
- Lottery result not available on website
- Payment in Rupees not supported
How to Play Online Lottery at Lottofy?
- Visit the website on your browser.
- Go to ‘Lotteries’ and select the online lottery of your choice.
- Choose between Online Ticket, Fund and Syndicate betting
- Select the ticket numbers for the bets you want to place.
- Click ‘Purchase’ and wait for the ‘Check Before Finishing’ prompt to open.
- Click ‘Add and Pay.’
- Proceed to creating an account if you haven’t already.
- Fill in your name, email, password, ID number, date of birth and country of residence.
- Add your phone number and address.
- Click ‘Finish’ and wait for an email to validate your account.
- You will receive an email to validate your account. Once validated
- Go to ‘Cart’ once the account is validated.
- Pay via Debit or Credit Cards, Ba
How and where do I find the lottery result?
Lottofy claims that in case bettors win, the reward will be almost immediately added to their ‘Virtual Balance’. They can then choose to withdraw the money or use it to place more bets.
However, there are no ways to check to the lottery results via Lottofy. This means that the only way of knowing if you’ve won is to check if you’ve received any money.
To know the winning numbers and similar information, you’ll have to use other sources because such information is not available on Lottofy’s website.
Which lotteries are available at Lottofy?
These lotteries are available at Lottofy:
- La Primitiva
- El Gordo
- National Lottery
Ticket Price (per line)
What are the Types of Lottery?
Lottofy is not a lottery messenger service. It means the site will not purchase an online lottery ticket on your behalf. No official dealers of the lottery of your choice are involved in the process through Lottofy.
Instead, the site lets you bet on the results of the lottery. In fact, there is no ticket in question but just the numbers. You can bet on the numbers of the tickets you choose and check the results to know if you’ve won.
Is Syndicate Betting Allowed?
Lottofy has a wide range of betting options: individual bets, betting funds and syndicates. You can choose to place individual bets – simple or multiple. You can also buy subscriptions of the lotteries of your choice and the site will place the bets on your chosen lucky numbers weekly for as long as you like.
There are syndicates with a set number of bets that you can purchase shares for. If your syndicate wins, you will receive your reward based on the number of shares you own.
You can also choose to place bets through betting funds where you share 50% of your win with others. In return, you receive your share of the rewards that others in your betting fund might have won.
Is there a VIP or Loyalty Program?
Lottofy does not have any VIP or Loyalty programs. But, it does have a ‘Virtual Balance’ that keeps track of all your winnings. Every penny made through the site is stored in this virtual wallet and can be used to place more bets or can be withdrawn as and when you want.
While placing a bet, the site will use it as a default mode of payment. Only if there is a deficit, Lottofy will need payments through other methods. This comes in handy for subscriptions and recurring bets, and makes the process hassle-free. It also helps keep track of your winnings.
The site does offer numerous discounts on top of their already reasonable prices. The prices and discounts for each individual bet is different, but placing a larger number of bets and opting for subscriptions always lead to more discounts.
What are the Payment Methods?
Lottofy provides a wide range of payment methods. You can choose to pay via Virtual Balance, i.e. the money you’ve made playing through the site. Your available Virtual Balance will be shown while you’re checking out.
You can also pay via Credit or Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, etc.), UPI or Paysafe (Skrill, Neteller, Astropay, etc.). You can also go the traditional route and bank transfer your payment.
Is there an App?
There are both Android and iOS versions available of the Lottofy app.
For Android users:
- Visit the desktop website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the home page.
- Click the ‘Available for Android’ button.
- On the next page, click the button again to download the app.
- Install on your device and start playing.
For iOS users, both iPhone and iPad versions are available.
- On your iOS device, go to Apple Store.
- Search for the Lottofy app.
- Download, install, and start playing!
Other Products to Gamble on
Along with the 14 lotteries from around the world, Lottofy has a large number of other engrossing games to choose from including 14+ Progressive jackpots, 60+ Slots and 10+ Scratchcards.
Players can also play 4 of their favorite Roulettes: American, Multifire, European and Classic Roulette; and 3 of their Card Games: Atlantic City, Classic and European Blackjack Multi Hand.
There are also 3 live casino Roulette versions available: Real Auto Roulette, Roulette Caroline and Roulette Sarati.
Lottofy is completely legal in India, despite being banned in 41 countries! However, one has to have the means to be able to pay in Euros as Rupees is not accepted by the website.
This currency clash, though easy to the eye, might be a little more complicated. It means to play via Lottofy, Indians will need access to international payment methods.
Lottofy is run by Clobet Limited, which is registered in Malta and regulated as per the Malta Gaming Authority. They even have social media communities on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
Thus, Lottofy is an absolutely legitimate site that lets you place bets on the results of lotteries all around the world without ever having to leave the house.