- Over 50 international lotteries
- Official lottery tickets purchase
- Syndicate betting allowed
- VIP program available
- Commission-free winnings
- App available for Android and iOS
- Very few gambling products other than lotteries
- Single line draws not available for some lotteries
- Limited payment options
- Comparatively higher ticket prices
How to Play at TheLotter?
- Visit the site on your web browser.
- Click ‘Log In/Sign Up.’
- Create an account or login if you already have one.
- Fill in your email, password and country to create your theLotter account.
- Go to ‘Lotteries,’ scroll down, and select the online lottery of your choice.
- Click the ‘Play’ button next to the name of the lottery you wish to play.
- Choose between Standard, Syndicate, and Bundle mode, and select your ticket numbers.
- Scroll down and click ‘Play.’
- Fill in your personal details including name, date of birth, address, phone number and deposit limit, and click ‘Next’.
- Pay via VISA, MasterCard, Skrill, or Neteller to purchase your lottery ticket online.
How and Where do I Find the Lottery Result?
Find the lottery result in the site’s ‘Results & Info’ section. Scroll to find the lottery you’re looking for. The winning numbers of the most recent lottery draw will be displayed next to its name. You can click on the lottery name for more information on the results like prize breakdowns.
If you wish to find the lottery result of an earlier date, all you have to do is change the date on the drop-down menu. This will reveal the winning numbers of the lottery on your chosen date along with detailed information on prizes won by the winners.
Which Lotteries are Available at TheLotter?
These are the lotteries available at TheLotter:
- Oz Lotto
- Loto 6/49
- Daily Million
- Mega Lotto
- Super Lotto
- Monday Lotto
- Wednesday Lotto
- Grand Lotto
- Melate Retro
- Texas Two Step
- Loto 6/49
- Mini Lotto
- Mini Loto
- Cash Five
- Daily Lotto
- Loto Maxima
- Super Loto
Ticket Price Per Line
|US Powerball||₹ 369||₹ 367||₹ 300||₹ 300|
|EuroMillions||₹ 485||₹ 487||₹ 240||₹ 300|
|EuroJackpot||₹ 498||₹ 499||₹ 160||₹ 300|
|MegaMillions||₹ 369||₹ 367||₹ 300||₹ 300|
What are the Types of Lottery?
theLotter lets you buy official lottery tickets from the comfort of your homes. Once you have purchased your online lottery ticket, a local representative will buy your chosen tickets from an official retailer on your behalf.
You will receive a scanned copy of the same as proof of purchase. This further assures players that you have an exclusive ticket that doesn’t belong to anyone else. If you win the lottery via theLotter, you will get the prizes from the official lottery absolutely commission-free!
Is Syndicate Betting Allowed?
Yes, theLotter allows syndicate betting. There are three available modes of buying lottery tickets: Standard (choose the number of lines and ticket numbers), Syndicate (buy shares of syndicate groups) and Bundle (a combination of standard and syndicate entries).
Is there a VIP or Loyalty Program?
theLotter has a five-tier VIP program: Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond with varying levels of discounts that go up to 20% for Diamond members. The structure is simple – for ticket purchases, you get VIP points.
The more points you have, the higher your tier and discount percentage will be. VIP members also receive exclusive promotions and 24/7 personal account management.
Moreover, it also has various promotions that are offered if you buy tickets in bulk. Offers are handed out on Syndicate and Bundle purchases. Additionally, discounts on Multi-Draws and free tickets on Subscriptions (every 10th ticket) are available, too. For more promotions, you can simply visit the site and go to ‘Promotions.’
What are the Payment Methods?
One of theLotter’s biggest disadvantages is that there are very few payment methods. They only accept VISA, MasterCard, Skrill and Neteller. While they do accept payments in INR (which is a huge pro) a few more payment methods like UPI and Netbanking can make the site extremely convenient for Indian users.
Is there an App?
theLotter app is available for users to download and play over 50 lotteries online. Both Android and iOS versions are available.
For Android users, you will need to:
- Go to theLotter website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Click the ‘Download the Android App’ button.
- Download the APK file linked there.
- Let your device install the app.
- Login to your theLotter account and play!
Two iOS versions of the app are available for both iPhone and iPad. All you have to do is:
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for theLotter App
- Download and install it.
- Login to your account and play!
Other Products to Gamble on
Surprisingly, theLotter’s list of gambling options is not as impressive as their list of lotteries. However, they do have over 20 Scratchcard games and 2 Lottery Raffles.
Is theLotter safe?
Yes, it is safe to buy lottery tickets online via theLotter. They ensure all personal and financial data of users are protected by encrypting all the pages on the site with 128 SSL bit security and HTTPS. The same level of security is assured on using their app as well.
Is theLotter legal in India?
You can play the lottery through theLotter from anywhere in the world and it is absolutely legal! All you need to do is purchase your ticket online and they will take care of the rest for you.
Is theLotter fake?
No, TheLotter is not a fake site. It is a legit lottery site licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (License: MGA/CRP/402/2017). It is run by Lotto Direct Limited, which is also registered in Malta.