Play Australia Monday Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
The Australia Monday Lotto is one of Australia's national lotteries that can be played online from India, along with OZ Lotto and OZ Powerball. It stands out for its noticeably low ticket prices and for having the easiest jackpot to hit among all of the international lotteries that you'll find tickets to online.
However, the jackpot prize is fixed at $1 million AUD (approximately ₹5.4 crore) which is lower than most lotteries. The odds of winning any prize at all in the Australian Monday Lotto are also slim.
Currently, the best sites to play the Australia Monday Lotto with the cheapest tickets online are the following:
|Cost per Line *
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
Compared to many other lotteries that we have listed here on OnlineLottoBaba, the Australian Monday Lotto is one of the rarest, only being offered by a few lottery sites that are up to our standards.
To give you the best experience, we don't just list any lottery sites. We do thorough research to make sure that they're safe and legitimately licensed. That they seamlessly pay out winnings when you win a prize. This is our top priority.
However, we also take other factors into consideration, such as ticket prices and discounts that can be had for subscribing or entering many draws in advance. User-friendliness and play features such as being able to play the lottery in a syndicate for an increased chance of winning are additional things that we look at.
Whether it is the Australian Monday Lotto you're looking to play or any other lottery, we simply want to present you with the best and most genuine online lottery sites in India.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
Tickets to the Australian Monday Lotto are very cheap by international lotto standards. An original ticket bought in a store in Australia will only cost you $0.55 plus the agent’s commission. Playing the lottery online in India, prices will differ from one site to another and may be affected by the current currency exchange rate from Australian Dollar to INR.
However, looking at the sites listed in the table above, you'll see that tickets go for as low as ₹80 per line, which makes the Australian Monday Lotto one of the few lotteries to have tickets priced under ₹100.
How to Buy Australia Monday Lotto Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket to the Australia Monday Lotto, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the Australia Monday lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the Australia Monday Lotto page and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods available at the site.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
With Indian-friendly payment methods being one of the things we take into account when recommending lottery sites, you can usually expect UPI and Netbanking to be available as payment methods, along with other options. It will vary from one site to another, however.
How to Play Australia Monday Lotto Lottery Online
To play the Australia Monday Lotto online, keep this in mind:
- You have to choose 6 numbers between 1 and 45.
- You can participate in the next draw, as well as pre-buy tickets for many upcoming ones.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw. Sometimes discounts apply for big buys.
- The Australia Monday Lotto can be played in a syndicate for an increased chance of winning.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This may give you a discount.
Note that not all lottery sites will offer the above play features.
During the lottery draw, a total of 8 numbers will be drawn. The draw starts with 6 main numbers, which are followed by two supplementary numbers. The supplementary numbers are picked from the same barrel of numbers. Hitting one or both of them is required in order to win some of the lower prizes in the lottery. For players who have hit 5 of the first numbers, hitting a supplementary number will also boost the payout. More on this below.
How to Win the Australia Monday Lotto
To win the jackpot in the Australia Monday Lotto you have to match all of your six chosen numbers. The odds to do so are very favorable at a chance of 1 in about 8 million. The odds of winning any prize at all in the lottery are 1 in 85.
Unlike most lotteries, the jackpot in the Australia Monday Lotto has a fixed payout of $1 million AUD. It does not roll over and grow bigger if it isn't won. Furthermore, the prize can be won by up to four people who each receive the amount. It is not divided among winners until more than four people win. When that happens, $4 million is split between all winners.
The Australia Monday Lotto has 6 prize tiers in total, the payouts and odds which you can find listed below.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
SN = Supplementary Number
|Payout in AUD *
|Payout in INR *
|1 in 8,145,060
|5 + 1 SN
|1 in 678,755
|1 in 36,689
|1 in 733
|3 + 1 SN
|1 in 297
|1 + 2 SN
|1 in 144
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets are sold and how many people win. The listed payouts are an estimation based on statistics from previous Australia Monday Lotto draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from AUD to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
As the name suggests, the Australia Monday Lotto draw is held every Monday. The draw time in Australia is 8:30 PM AEST, which in Indian Standard Time is 4:00 pm PM the same day.
How to Check the Latest Australia Monday Lotto Draw Result
Here at OnlineLottoBaba, we report the results of the drawings as soon as they are available, including winning numbers and prizes. Thus, one of the most convenient options to check if you've won is to search for the Australia Monday Lotto results on our site. Just click the link below!