Play Australia Saturday Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
Similar to the 6/45 lotto format of Australia Monday Lotto and Australia Wednesday Lotto, the Australia Saturday Lotto, also known as TattsLotto, offers some of the best odds of hitting the jackpot among all international lotteries that can be played online.
However, the Australia Saturday Lotto has a minimum jackpot of AUD 5 million (₹26.9 Crore), which is much more than the Monday and Wednesday draws have to offer, usually resulting in a bigger payout to players who get lucky. Every now and then the jackpot prize is also boosted to AUD 20 million and even AUD 30 million.
If you want to play this exciting lottery from India, check out the following list of quality lotto sites that offer the cheapest ticket prices:
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line *||Purchase Here|
|3||LottoAgent||₹115 *||Buy Tickets|
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
There are many online lotto sites available in India, though the quality can vary widely from one to another. Our ambition at OnlineLottoBaba is to only present you with the best options. This means genuine lotto sites that are legitimately licensed and proven to be safe and secure.
These are lotto sites with fair ticket prices and more or less promotional offers that can further reduce the cost of a ticket. For instance, via discounts for big buys and subscriptions. Additionally, customer support is easy to reach and when you win a prize, whatever money you win is seamlessly credited to your lottery account.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
As can be seen from the table above, tickets to the Australia Saturday Lotto generally go for ₹110 – ₹130. They are quite inexpensive and affordable compared to many other lotteries. They are slightly more expensive than their Australian Monday and Wednesday counterparts, but the odds of winning any prize are also a bit better in this lottery.
How to Buy Australia Saturday Lotto Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket to the Australia Saturday Lotto, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the Australia Saturday Lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the Australia Saturday lottery and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods available at the site.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
Before you buy a ticket to the Australia Saturday Lotto, do note that the legal age of gambling in India is 18 years. Lotteries have also been banned in West Bengal, which includes all of those that are playable online.
How to Play the Australia Saturday Lotto Online
To play the Australia Saturday Lotto online, keep this in mind:
- You need to select 6 numbers between 1 and 45.
- You can participate in the next draw, as well as several upcoming ones.
- One or up to 25 tickets can be bought for each draw. Sometimes discounts apply for big buys.
- The Australia Saturday Lotto can be played in a group for an increased chance of winning, a so-called syndicate.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This may give you a discount.
Note that not all lottery sites will offer the above play features.
You should know that a total of 8 numbers will be drawn from the same barrel of numbers during the draw. The first six are followed by two extra numbers. As can be seen below, hitting one of these extras is required to win certain prizes. However, not the big jackpot.
How to Win the Australia Saturday Lotto
To win the Australia Saturday Lotto you have to match at least 3 of your chosen numbers and to win the big jackpot, all six have to be matched.
The odds of winning any prize in the lottery are 1 in 42 which isn't that great. However, the chances of winning the jackpot, on the other hand, are very high compared to other lotteries, about 1 in 8 million.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
Australia Saturday Lotto offers six prizes in total where the jackpot pays a minimum of $5 million Australian Dollar. However, as the odds of winning the jackpot are very favorable, it is not uncommon for it to be shared among players.
EN = Extra Number
|Prize||Match||Avg. Payout in AUD *||Avg. Payout in INR *||Odds|
|1st Prize||6||$1,700,000||₹9.1 Crore||1:8,145,060|
|2nd Prize||5 + 1 EN||$10,000||₹5.4 Lakh||1:678,755|
|5th Prize||3 + 1 EN||$15||₹800||1:297|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets are sold and how many people win. The listed payouts are an estimation based on statistics from previous Australia Saturday Lotto draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from AUD to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
As the name suggests, the Australia Saturday Lotto draw is held every Saturday. The drawing takes place at 8:30 pm AEST, which is 4:00 pm in Indian Standard Time the same day.
How to Check the Latest Australia Saturday Lotto Draw Result
As soon as the result of the Australia Saturday Lotto draw is known, we publish it on our results page, including winning numbers and prize distributions. Hence, you can always find the latest draw results here at OnlineLottoBaba.