Play EuroJackpot GO Online From India
EuroJackpot GO! is an hourly lottery game that draws heavily on the original EuroJackpot lottery. It follows the same 5+2 format and offers the same prizes. So, what's the difference? You can play EuroJackpot GO! every hour, non-stop. You also get your money back if no numbers are matched at all, which is a unique feature. However, to compensate for this, tickets cost twice as much as those of the original lottery which it's based on.
EuroJackpot GO is exclusive to Lottoland, which means that you can only play it on this specific lottery site.
|Pos||Lottery Sites||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
Why Play EuroJackpot GO! At Lottoland?
Some of the reasons to play EuroJackpot GO! At Lottoland includes the following:
- You have a chance of winning the prizes in EuroJackpot every hour.
- If you don't match any numbers, you get your money back for another entry.
- Lottoland is a quality lottery site that offers lottery betting as a format.
- You can buy a ticket in Rupees and win prizes, again, in Rupees.
- The site is highly secure, being licensed by UKGC and Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
- You have banking options like UPI and IMPS to pay for your tickets.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
A single ticket to EuroJackpot GO! costs ₹300. In comparison, a ticket to the real EuroJackpot lottery only costs ₹160 at Lottoland. But then again, in this lottery, you wouldn't get your stake back for matching no numbers at all.
How to Buy EuroJackpot GO! Tickets On Lottoland?
To buy a ticket into EuroJackpot GO!, follow these 5 steps:
- Visit Lottoland by clicking on this link.
- Click the register button at the site to create a personal account.
- Navigate to the EuroJackpot GO! lottery and select your numbers.
- Pay for your ticket using any of the payment methods available.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
How to Play EuroJackpot GO! Lottery Online?
To play the EuroJackpot GO! lottery online, keep this in mind:
- You need to select 5 main numbers between 1 and 50, and 2 Euro numbers between 1 and 12.
- You can participate in the next or any upcoming EuroJackpot GO! draw.
- You can buy up to 24 entries in advance to the next 24 draws.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw.
Furthermore, note that EuroJackpot GO! supports system bets, which allow you to select more than the 5 main numbers on a single ticket. Doing so, additional tickets will automatically be created for you which uses all possible combinations of the numbers you have selected. Similarly, you can also choose more than 2 Euro numbers on a single ticket.
Keep in mind that the cost of playing systems quickly escalates as with every additional number picked, more and more tickets are created in order to create all possible number combinations.
How to Win the EuroJackpot GO! Lottery?
The more numbers you manage to match out of the 5 main numbers and 2 Euro numbers, the larger your prize would be. All prizes in EuroJackpot GO! are based on the original EuroJackpot lottery and can be found in the table below. The exception is the last prize which is unique to EuroJackpot GO!.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
EN = Euro Number
|Match||Avg. Prize in EUR *||Avg. Prize in INR **||Odds|
|5 + 2 EN||€33,300,000||₹285 Crore||1 in 139,838,160|
|5 + 1 EN||€470,500||₹4 Crore||1 in 6,991,908|
|5||€100,000||₹85.8 Lakh||1 in 3,405,150|
|4 + 2 EN||€4,000||₹3.5 Lakh||1 in 621,503|
|4 + 1 EN||€230||₹20,000||1 in 31,075|
|4||€100||₹8,500||1 in 14,125|
|3 + 2 EN||€55||₹4,700||1 in 9,631|
|2 + 2 EN||€20||₹1,700||1 in 985|
|3 + 1 EN||€17||₹1,450||1 in 706|
|3||€15||₹1,300||1 in 344|
|1 + 2 EN||€10||₹855||1 in 188|
|2 + 1 EN||€8||₹685||1 in 49|
|0||Stake back||Stake back (₹300)||1 in 3|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets that are bought. The listed payouts are an average based on statistics from previous EuroJackpot draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from EURO to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
The lottery draws in EuroJackpot GO! are organized every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. They happen at Lottoland with the help of a random number generator.
What to Do if You Win?
In case you win, no matter what the prize is, Lottoland will notify you by e-mail and you'll also be able to see the win on your account. Small winnings will be instantly added to your balance at Lottoland, while big jackpots would require a bit of time as these are paid out by Lottoland's insurance company. Upon withdrawal, verification documents would be requested of you (such as ID to prove your identity).More Lottery Tickets