Play EuroMillions GO Online From India
EuroMillions GO! is a unique lottery exclusively available at Lottoland. It is based on the popular EuroMillions lottery but has a few twists to it. You can play it every hour and if you don't match any numbers at all, you get your stake back for a second chance of winning in the next draw.
Other than that, the jackpots and other prizes are the same as the original EuroMillions. They are based on the two weekly draws that take place for this lottery. If you want to play EuroMillions GO from India, just pay a visit to Lottoland.
|Pos||Lottery Sites||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
Why Play EuroMillions GO! At Lottoland?
There are several reasons to play EuroMillions GO! at Lottoland:
- Lottoland is a top-quality site focused on Indian residents.
- You can use UPI and IMPS to pay for your tickets and rupees are supported.
- The site is highly secure, being regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission.
- Only Lottoland hosts EuroMillions GO!, which makes this lottery a rare find.
- It's like playing the original EuroMillions without having to wait days for the next draw.
- The jackpot is as big as the one in EuroMillions and can be won every hour.
- If none of your selected numbers match the drawn numbers, the ticket price is refunded.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
An entry into EuroMillions GO! costs ₹300. Worth noting is that this is a bit more expensive than an entry into the normal EuroMillions (₹240) which Lottoland offers tickets to as well. This is because you get your stake back if no numbers are matched.
How to Buy EuroMillions GO! Tickets On Lottoland?
To buy a ticket into EuroMillions GO!, follow these 5 steps:
- Visit Lottoland by clicking on this link.
- Click the register button at the site to create a personal account.
- Navigate to the EuroMillions GO! lottery and select your numbers.
- Pay for your ticket using any of the payment methods available.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
How to Play EuroMillions GO! Lottery Online?
To play the EuroMillions GO! lottery online, keep this in mind:
- You need to pick 5 main numbers between 1 and 50, and 2 lucky star numbers between 1 and 12.
- You can participate in the next or any upcoming EuroMillionsGO! draw.
- You can buy up to 24 entries in advance to the next 24 draws.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw.
Additionally, Lottoland’s EuroMillions GO! support system bets. This means that you can pick more than 5 main numbers and more than 2 lucky star numbers for each ticket. All possible combinations of the chosen numbers will then be made into separate entries. So, the more systems you play, the bigger the cost.
How to Win the EuroMillions GO! Lottery?
Like any other lottery, the more numbers you match in the EuroMIllions GO! lottery, the more you win. However, unlike most other lotteries, you also get your stake back for matching no numbers at all.
There are 14 prizes in total and to win the big jackpot you need to match all of your numbers. The odds of doing so are about 1 in 139 million. For more info, check the below table.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
LS = Lucky Stars
|Match||Avg. Payout in EUR *||Avg. Payout in INR **||Odds|
|5 + 2 LS||€63,000,000||₹539 Crore||1 in 139,838,160|
|5 + 1 LS||€420,000||₹3.6 Crore||1 in 6,991,908|
|5||€54,500||₹46.5 Lakh||1 in 3,107,515|
|4 + 2 LS||€2,750||₹2.3 Lakh||1 in 621,503|
|4 + 1 LS||€150||₹12,850||1 in 31,075|
|3 + 2 LS||€90||₹7,700||1 in 14,125|
|4||€50||₹4,300||1 in 13,811|
|2 + 2 LS||€20||₹1,700||1 in 985|
|3 + 1 LS||€15||₹1,280||1 in 706|
|3||€11||₹940||1 in 314|
|1 + 2 LS||€9||₹770||1 in 188|
|2 + 1 LS||€7||₹600||1 in 49|
|2||€4||₹340||1 in 22|
|0 + 0 LS||Free ticket||Free ticket||1 in 2.5|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets that are sold to EuroMillions. The listed payouts are an average sourced from the official EuroMillions site.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from EURO to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
EuroMillions GO! lottery draws are organized once every hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. If one draw doesn’t fetch you any win, there are 23 more draws to try your luck in a day!
What to Do if You Win?
If you win, you will receive an email notification from Lottoland confirming your prize. Depending on the size of the prize, you might have to provide verification documents (ID) to claim your reward. Once the verification is successful, the prize money will be added to your account. Smaller amounts are instantly added, while big jackpots can take a bit longer since they are paid out from insurance that the company has.