Play German Lotto (Lotto 6aus49) Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
The German Lotto, often referred to as Lotto 6aus49, was launched in 1955 and is Europe’s longest-running lottery. It is also one of the most affordable lotteries available to Indian players online. However, ticket prices can vary widely across lottery sites, which can be seen in the table below. Here, we have listed the best sites to play the German Lotto with the cheapest tickets available.
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
|2||Lottofy||₹100 *||Buy Tickets|
|5||PlayHugeLottos||₹265 *||Buy Tickets|
|8||LottoAgent||₹295 *||Buy Tickets|
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
The above list of lotto sites is carefully curated, keeping in mind the authenticity and safety of the platforms. The sites are user-friendly and legitimately licensed by third-party organizations, which means that you can play the German Lotto with no worry. They generally offer affordable tickets and while prices are higher at some sites, this often means that more discounts can be had through subscriptions and promotions.
There are two models available when playing the lottery online – a lottery messenger service and lottery betting. While the former lets you buy real, official tickets to the German Lotto with the help of a representative at the site, the latter lets you bet on the lottery results for the same jackpot. Our opinion is that it doesn’t matter which format you choose.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
The price of a German Lotto ticket will fluctuate depending on the site you’re using. It can vary quite a lot. Check the table above to compare.
How to Buy German Lotto (6aus49) Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket to the German Lotto 6aus49, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the 6aus49 lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the German Lotto at the site and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods available.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
Even though the selection will vary from one site to another, you can usually expect several Indian-friendly payment methods to use to pay for your tickets, such as UPI and NetBanking.
How to Play German Lotto (6aus49) Lottery Online
To play the German Lotto 6aus49, keep this in mind:
- You need to pick 6 main numbers between 1 and 49, and 1 Superzahl number between 1 and 9.
- You can participate in the next or any upcoming draw in the German Lotto.
- You can buy many entries in advance – as many as all draws for the entire year.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw. Sometimes discounts apply for big buys.
- The German Lotto can be played in a group for an increased chance of winning, a so-called syndicate.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This may give you a discount.
Note that not all lottery sites will offer the above play features.
In addition to the above, you should know that Lottoland offers extra, optional games to the German Lotto. This includes the option of playing Speil77, Super6, and GlücksSpirale at an extra cost.
Buying a German Lotto ticket at Lottoland, you will receive a random, 7-digit serial number. This acts as your ticket number for all of the extra games. In these games, seven numbers from 1 – 9 are drawn. The separate prize tables for these games are listed below along with the main prizes for the German Lotto.
How to Win the German Lotto (6aus49) Lottery
The German Lotto offers 9 prize tiers in total, with the jackpot being won by matching all six main numbers, along with the Superzahl number. The odds for doing this are 1:139,838,160. Quite slim. However, similar to the EuroMillions, the jackpot has a cap to it. The jackpot amount will roll over from one draw to another, but only until it reaches €45 million. When it does, it is paid out as 2nd prize, which greatly improves the odds of winning.
Check the table below for all of the prizes and odds in the German Lotto, as well as the table after for the payouts in the extra, optional games that can be played.
German Lotto (6aus49) Payout Table
|Match||Payout in EUR *||Payout in INR **||Winning Odds|
|6 + Superzahl||Jackpot (min. €1 mil)||Jackpot (min. ₹8.5 Crore)||1:139,838,160|
|6||€350,000 – €2,500,000||₹3 – ₹21 Crore||1:15,537,573|
|5 + Superzahl||€8,000 – €23,000||₹7 – ₹20 Lakh||1:542,008|
|5||€3,000 – €4,000||₹2.5 – ₹3.5 lakh||1: 60,223|
|4 + Superzahl||€150 – €250||₹12,500 – ₹21,000||1:10,234|
|4||€40 – €60||₹3,400 – ₹5,100||1:1,147|
|3 + Superzahl||€20||₹1,700||1:567|
|2 + Superzahl||€6||₹500||1:76|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets are sold and how many people win. The listed payouts are based on payouts from previous draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from EURO to INR.
Payout Table for Extra Games (Speil77, Super6, and GlücksSpirale)
|Match *||Speil77||Super 6||GlücksSpirale **|
|7 serial numbers||₹3.5 Crore||–||₹1.2 Crore|
|6 serial numbers||₹58 Lakh||₹75 Lakh||₹75 Lakh|
|5 serial numbers||₹5.8 Lakh||₹5 Lakh||₹3.8 Lakh|
|4 serial numbers||₹58,000||₹50,000||₹38,000|
|3 serial numbers||₹5,800||₹5,000||₹3,800|
|2 serial numbers||₹1,300||₹451||₹1,500|
|1 serial number||₹375||₹187||₹750|
* In the extra games, the matching is made from the last numbers to the first, as opposed to the first numbers to the last (which is generally the case for lotteries).
** The top prize in the GlücksSpirale is paid out as a monthly prize of ₹ .7 Lakh for 20 years.
Note that all prices are estimations and not final. They are based on the previous lottery draws with information being sourced from Lottoland.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
The German Lotto (6aus49) draws are held in Saarbrücken, Germany twice every week at 6:25 PM CET (9:55 pm in Indian Standard Time) on Wednesdays and 7:25 PM CET (10:55 pm in Indian Standard Time) on Saturdays.
How to Check the Latest German Lotto (6aus49) Draw Result
Here at OnlineLottoBaba, we publish the winning numbers of recent as well as historical draws. Shortly after the draw has taken place, you can check the German Lotto (6aus49) lottery results on our results page (link below).