Play Irish Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
The Irish Lotto, also known as the National Lottery of Ireland, held its first lotto draw on April 16, 1988. Established with the purpose to raise money for good causes for various communities across Ireland, more than €6 billion has been raised as of September 2021.
The lottery comes with a minimum jackpot of about ₹17 crore and is comparatively easy to win at odds of 1:10 million. Only a few international lotteries that can be played online from India offer better odds. In comparison, the jackpot prize in EuroMillions is 13 times harder to win, and in the US Powerball, the jackpot is 29 times harder to scoop.
If you want to try your luck in the Irish Lotto, the below-listed lottery sites offer the cheapest tickets and are quality options for Indian players. Especially Lottoland who has two optional plus games for the Irish Lotto, providing an additional chance of winning.
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
|3||PlayHugeLottos||₹280 *||Buy Tickets|
|4||LottoAgent||₹420 *||Buy Tickets|
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
At OnlineLottoBaba, we are careful with the sites we recommend to you as we want to bring you the best possible lottery experience. The foremost reason for listing the above sites is that these are some of the most genuine online lottery sites in India. They are safe and legitimately licensed and will pay out any money that you win without any trouble.
The sites are also easy on your wallet with tickets that are affordable (with a few exceptions). Not to mention that it’s common to find various types of discounts and even free tickets that lower the price you pay even further. User-friendliness is on point and while it varies from one site to another, several play-options can be found. The optional plus games for the Irish Lotto, which are playable at Lottoland is a great example of this.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
In Ireland, the current price of an Irish Lotto ticket is €2. Playing the lottery online from India, the prices will vary, not only between sites but also depending on currency conversion rates between Euro and Rupees. For more specific details on pricing, check the comparisson table above.
How to Buy Irish Lotto Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket to the Irish Lotto, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the Irish lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the Irish Lotto at the site and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods that are available.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
That’s it! Buying tickets to the Irish Lotto is as straightforward as booking tickets to a movie online.
How to Play the Irish Lotto Online
Follow these 6 simple steps to play the Irish Lotto online from India:
- You need to pick 6 main numbers between 1 and 47.
- You can participate in the next or any upcoming draw of the Irish Lotto.
- You can buy many entries in advance – as many as all draws for the entire year.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw. Sometimes discounts apply for big buys.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This may give you a discount.
Note that not all lottery sites will offer the above play features.
During the draw, six numbers will be picked, which are followed by an extra bonus ball that can match any of your chosen numbers. As can be seen in the prize table further down on the page, this bonus ball generally acts as a prize boost for players who have matched 3, 4 or 5 of the numbers from the initial pick.
You should know that the Irish Lotto comes with two optional extra games known as Plus 1 and Plus 2. These work the same way as the main draw, but have their own prizes. Currently, the only recommended site you can include these extra games on when playing the Irish Lotto is Lottoland. This comes at an additional cost of ₹80 for both games.
How to Win the Irish Lotto Lottery
The Irish Lotto has a guaranteed minimum jackpot of €2 million, the odds of which are really great – 1:10,737,573. To top that off, the odds of winning any prize while playing the Irish lotto are 1:29.
To hit the jackpot, you must match all of your six chosen numbers between 1 and 47. There are 8 prizes to be claimed in total, all of which you can find listed below.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
BB = Bonus Ball
|Prize||Match||Payout in EURO *||Payout in INR **||Odds|
(min. €2 mil)
(min. ₹17 Crore)
|1 in 10,737,573|
|2nd||5 + BB||€50,000 – €600,000||₹43 Lakh – ₹5 Crore||1 in 1,789,596|
|3rd||5||€1200 – €2,300||₹1 – ₹2 Lakh||1 in 44,740|
|4th||4 + BB||€150||₹12,900||1 in 17,896|
|5th||4||€55||₹4,700||1 in 1 in 918|
|6th||3 + BB||€25||₹2,150||1 in 688|
|7th||3||€10||₹850||1 in 54|
|8th||2 + BB||€3||₹260||1 in 72|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets are sold and people win. The listed payouts are an estimation based on statistics from previous Irish Lottery draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from EURO to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
The Irish Lotto draws are held at the Irish National Lottery Headquarters in Dublin every Wednesday and Saturday at 7:55 PM. In India, this translates to 0:25 am AM IST.
How to Check the Latest Irish Lotto Draw Result
You can check the Irish Lotto results right here on OnlineLottoBaba. We provide the results of recent drawings as soon as they are available and also have the results of past drawings stored.