Play the Australian OZ Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
Along with OZ Powerball and Australia Monday Lotto, OZ Lotto is one of Australia’s national lottery games that can be played online from India. It’s been running since 1994 and offers a minimum jackpot prize of $2 million, which is about ₹10.8 crore.
Compared to other international lotteries, the jackpot offers pretty good odds, but the chance of winning any prize at all stands out for being slim. As lotto players, it’s the big prizes that we want though, right?
If you want to play the OZ Lotto online from India, we suggest checking out the below-listed lottery sites where the cheapest tickets to OZ Lotto can be found.
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
|4||LottoAgent||₹190 *||Buy Tickets|
|5||Lottery World||₹220||Buy Tickets|
|6||PlayHugeLottos||₹225 *||Buy Tickets|
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
When sifting online lottery sites for Indian players, we consider multiple factors. Primarily, a lottery site has to be legitimate and licensed by an authority of repute. It’s preferred if Indian rupees are supported for deposits and withdrawals, as well as for making ticket purchases.
Most lottery sites don’t act as ticket messengers where you receive real tickets but offer the format of lottery betting where you bet on the outcome of a lottery. Practically, it’s more or less the same for players. Our goal is to bring you a mix of sites that sell official lottery tickets as well as those that let you bet on the outcome to win the same prizes.
The aforementioned sites that we have hand picked for you tick all the right boxes when it comes to delivering a hassle-free lottery gaming experience. Purchasing a ticket to OZ Lotto or any other lottery via them is easy and so is claiming a win.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
The price of a ticket to OZ Lotto would vary from one lottery site to the other. To compare and find out who is selling the cheapest tickets, refer to the table above.
How to Buy OZ Lotto Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket to the OZ Lotto, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the OZ Lotto lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the lottery page for OZ Lotto and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods available at the site.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
Purchasing lotto tickets online is akin to shopping on e-commerce sites. You have a cart which all of your entries are put in before you checkout and pay. When choosing a lotto site, just make sure you know whether it sells official tickets to Oz Lotto or simply lets you bet on the outcome.
In the former case, you would be sent a scanned copy of the original ticket as proof of purchase. All prizes would be awarded by the original organizers of the draw and in case of a jackpot, you would have to pick up the prize yourself.
In the latter case, you would not enter the official draw, but place bets on the outcome instead. All prizes would be awarded by the lotto site operator with the help of an insurance company. Many prefer this style of playing the lottery.
How to Play the Australian OZ Lotto Online
To play the Australian OZ Lotto online, keep this in mind:
- You need to select 7 numbers between 1 and 45.
- You can participate in the next draw, as well as pre-buy for upcoming ones.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw. Sometimes discounts apply for big buys.
- OZ Lotto can be played in a group for an increased chance of winning, a so-called syndicate.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This may give you a discount.
Note that not all lottery sites will offer the above play features.
On the draw date, seven numbers will be picked, which is followed by two supplementary numbers. Matching any of the supplementary numbers will boost the payout for players who matched 5 or 6 of the initial numbers. More on this below.
How to Win in OZ Lotto
You win the jackpot in OZ Lotto by matching all the 7 numbers you picked, and other prizes by matching at least 3 numbers plus one of the supplementary numbers.
There are 7 prize tiers in total. The odds of winning any prize in the OZ Lotto is 1 in 55. Refer to table below for more info about prizes and odds.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
SN = Supplementary Number
|Match||Avg. Prize in AUD *||Avg. Prize in INR **|
|7||Jackpot (min. $2 mil)||Jackpot (min. ₹10.8 Crore)||1 in 45,379,620|
|6 + 1 SN||$15,000 – $50,000||₹8 – ₹27 Lakh||1 in 3,241,401|
|6||$4,500||₹2.4 Lakh||1 in 180,078|
|5 + 1 SN||$450||₹24,000||1 in 29,602|
|5||$45||₹2,400||1 in 3,430|
|4||$25||₹1,350||1 in 154|
|3 + 1 SN||$15||₹800||1 in 87|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another depending on how many tickets are sold and people win. The listed payouts are estimations based on statistics from previous OZ Lotto draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from Australian Dollar to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
The OZ Lotto draw takes place once a week, every Tuesday at 8:30 PM AEST (4:00 pm IST).
How to Check the Latest OZ Lotto Draw Result
If you want to check the latest OZ Lotto draw result, look no further than OnlineLottoBaba. We have a results page that shows you the latest winning numbers, as well as prize distributions. Results are updated right after each draw concludes.