The Polish Mini Lotto is exactly what the name makes it out to be – a mini version of the Polish Lotto, offering smaller prizes at better odds. There is no minimum jackpot in the Mini Lotto, but all prizes are based on ticket sales. However, on average you can expect winnings of around ₹35 lakh.
Even though this amount isn’t much compared to other lotteries, the Mini Lotto offers some of the cheapest tickets online and have draws taking place every single day. The odds of winning the jackpot (about 1 in 850,000) are also some of the best in relation to the prize it pays.
To play the Polish Mini Lotto online, check the below-listed lottery sites for the cheapest tickets:
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
|1||Lottoland||₹40 (16x tickets 50% off!) *||Buy Tickets|
* If you’re choosing to play the Mini Lotto at Lottoland, it is important to note that their name for the lottery is the Malamaal Daily. Don’t be confused by the name, it’s the same lottery. Lottoland has simply chosen to rename the lottery in order to better cater to Indian players.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
According to the official site of the lottery, the price of a Mini Lotto ticket is 1.50 Polish Zloty, which is about ₹27. However, as you can see in the above table that shows up-to-date prices, lottery sites in India charge a bit more. Nevertheless, tickets to the Mini Lotto are about as cheap as lotto tickets get.
How to Buy Polish Mini Lotto Tickets Online
To buy a ticket to the Polish Mini Lotto, follow these 6 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of choice offering the Mini Lotto.
- Register an account at the site by filling in a signup form.
- Navigate to the Mini Lotto and select the number of tickets to play.
- Choose your numbers manually or use the site's random quick pick feature.
- Proceed to the cashier and pay for your ticket(s) via your preferred payment method.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
While payment methods will vary from one site to another, the sites we recommend are recommended with Indian players in mind. Thus, you will often find Indian-friendly options such as UPI, NetBanking and e-Wallets.
How to Play the Mini Lotto Online
To play the Mini Lotto, keep the following in mind:
- You need to pick 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 42.
- You can participate in the next or any upcoming draw.
- Tickets to several draws can be bought in advance, such as the next 15.
- It’s possible to subscribe to the Mini Lotto to automatically receive new tickets.
Note that the experience will be different at different sites – not all may offer the above play features.
How to Win the Polish Mini Lotto
To win the jackpot in the Mini Lotto, you simply have to match all of the five numbers you have picked. During the draw, five numbers will be randomly selected and the more you match, the more you win.
Unlike most lotteries that have a bunch of prize tiers, the Mini Lotto only has three. You win a prize by matching either 3, 4 or 5 numbers. There is no minimum jackpot value, but all prizes in the lottery are based on ticket sales.
The jackpot doesn’t roll over from one draw to another if it isn’t won. Instead, the 2nd and 3rd prizes will pay more if there is no claimant to the jackpot.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
|Match||Prize in PLN *||Prize in INR **||Odds|
|5||zł100,000 – zł300,000||₹17 lakh – ₹53 lakh||1 in 850,668|
|4||zł500 – zł1500||₹8,900 – ₹27,000||1 in 4,598|
|3||zł20 – zł50||₹360 – ₹890||1 in 127|
* The listed payouts are an estimation based on statistics from previous Mini Lotto draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from Polish Zloty (PLN) to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw?
The draws in the Mini Lotto are held every day in Poland at 9.50 pm CET, which is 1:20 am the day after in Indian Standard Time.
How to Check the Latest Mini Lotto Draw Results
The latest draws in the Mini Lotto can either be checked at the lottery site you’re playing at or right here at OnlineLottoBaba. Soon after each draw, we publish the full results of the Mini Lotto, including prizes that were won and the winning numbers.