Play the Thunderball Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
The Thunderball Lottery is part of the National Lottery in the UK. With the first draw taking place in June 1999, the current jackpot stands at 500,000 British pounds or approximately ₹5 Crores. It’s a fixed jackpot where the winning odds are about 1 in 8 million.
Listed below are the best and most genuine online lottery sites in India to play the Thunderball lottery:
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
Thunderball boasts a life-changing payout at excellent chances of winning. It’s one of the better international lotteries to play when it comes to odds of winning ₹1 Crore or more. However, it’s not a very popular one as it is rarely supported on online lottery sites. That’s why the only one we recommend is LottoAgent.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
Due to its poor availability, Thunderball tickets are rather costly compared to other international lotteries that can be played online. When bought in the UK, the price is £1 or approximately ₹100, but as you can see in the table above, prices are more than the double.
How to Buy Thunderball Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy tickets to the Thunderball, simply follow these 5 steps:
- Visit a lottery site where Thunderball tickets are sold.
- Signup for an account at the site by providing name, date of birth and other details.
- Navigate to the Thunderball lottery and select your lucky numbers.
- Proceed to the cashier and pay for your ticket using your preferred payment method.
- A receipt of the purchase is added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
Please note that you must be at least 18 years old to buy Thunderball tickets online from India. Anyone under the age of eighteen who participates in gambling-related activities such as the lottery is breaking the law and could face legal consequences.
How to Play Thunderball Lottery Online
To play the Thunderball lottery online, keep this in mind:
- You need to select 5 main numbers between 1 and 39, as well as a bonus number between a 1 and 14.
- You may choose your lucky numbers manually or use a ‘Quick Pick’ option to get random numbers.
- You can participate in the next draw or several upcoming ones.
- Buying multiple Thunderball tickets may come with a discount (as is the case on LottoAgent).
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new Thunderball tickets.
How to Win the Thunderball Lottery
To win the Thunderball Lottery jackpot you need to match all of your selected numbers; the 5 main ones as well as the single bonus number. The jackpot does not roll over from one draw to another but is always fixed at ₹5 Crore, with each winner receiving this amount.
For the amount that can be won, the odds of hitting the jackpot are great; 1 in 8 million. The odds for winning any prize in the Thunderball lottery are also quite good; 1 in 12. In comparison, the US Powerball is 1 in 25.
Along with the jackpot prize, Thunderball has 8 secondary prizes, the odds and sums of which are listed below:
|1st||5 + TB||₹5 Crore||1:8,060,598|
|3rd||4 + TB||₹25,500||1:47,415|
|5th||3 + TB||₹2,000||1:1,437|
|7th||2 + TB||₹1,000||1:135|
|8th||1 + TB||₹500||1:35|
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
Thunderball UK draws are held at 8 pm UK Time on Tuesdays and Fridays (5:30 pm on Wednesdays and Saturdays in Indian Standard Time) and 8.15 pm UK Time on Wednesdays and Saturdays (5:45 pm on Thursdays and Sundays in Indian Standard Time).
The draws are streamed live on the official Thunderball website and their YouTube channel.
How to Check the Latest Thunderball Draw Result
You can always check the latest Thunderball results here at OnlineLottoBaba. When the official site announces the winning numbers of the draws, our Thunderball results page is automatically updated. Normally, you can also check the results on the lottery site you’re playing at and, of course, on the official result page of the Thunderball lottery.