Play the UK Lotto Online From India
Cheapest Ticket Prices Listed
The UK Lotto is the state-franchised national lottery of the United Kingdom, which has been changing lives since 1994. It stands out for its comparatively high chances of winning the jackpot at odds that are six times better than that of the US Powerball. The odds are some of the best you’ll find among international lotteries playable online.
Another unique feature is the UK Lotto’s jackpot cap. If the jackpot isn’t won after 5 draws, the entire jackpot prize will be distributed among all other prize tiers for the 6th draw.
If you wish to participate in the UK Lotto from India, check the below table for the cheapest ticket prices at the best sites.
|Pos||Lottery Site||Cost per Line||Purchase Here|
|3||PlayHugeLottos||₹415 *||Buy Tickets|
|4||LottoAgent||₹600 *||Buy Tickets|
* These lottery sites don’t offer their ticket prices in Indian Rupees. The price per line you see is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from either USD or EURO to INR.
The lotto sites we list are either ticket messenger services or offer the format of lottery betting. While these are two different ways of playing the UK National Lotto, they are very similar. You either enter the official draw by having a lotto agent buy tickets on your behalf or bet on the outcome of the lottery where you win the same prizes via an insurance-backed business policy that the lottery site has.
All Indian lottery sites we list are legit, safe, and licensed by renowned gaming regulators. If you win, they will pay out the prize money without any hassle. The ticket prices to the UK lotto can vary widely depending on the lottery site you choose. However, those that have higher prices generally offer better discounts for subscriptions and big purchases.
How Much Does a Ticket Cost?
The price of a ticket to the UK Lotto would vary depending on the lottery site you choose. For easier understanding, we have presented a price comparison in the table above. Find out who is selling the cheapest tickets!
How to Buy UK Lotto Tickets On a Lotto Site
To buy a ticket into the UK Lotto, follow these 5 steps:
- Go to a lottery site of your choice that offers the UK National lottery.
- Create a personal account by filling in details requested in a signup form.
- Navigate to the UK Lotto at the site and select your lucky numbers.
- Pay for your ticket via any of the payment methods available.
- A receipt of the purchase is instantly added to your account, along with an e-mail confirmation.
Buying a UK Lotto ticket on a lotto site is as simple as any other form of online shopping. While payment methods will vary between sites, you can often find Indian-friendly ones, such as UPI and Netbanking.
How to Play the UK National Lottery Online
To play the UK National lottery online, keep this in mind:
- You need to pick 6 main numbers between 1 and 59.
- You can buy an entry into the next draw, or for the next 2, 4 or 8 draws.
- One or several tickets can be bought for each draw.
- You can subscribe to the lottery to automatically receive new tickets. This gives you a 10% discount.
The above is based on playing the UK Lotto at LotteryWorld. Play features at other sites may vary.
While 6 numbers are chosen to play, do note that the UK National Lottery has 7 numbers picked during the draw. After the first 6, a 7th bonus ball is drawn. This is to give players who matched 5 numbers a chance of boosting their prize. If the number they missed on matches the bonus ball, payouts are boosted.
How to Win the UK Lotto
You’d hit the jackpot in the UK Lotto if you manage to match all 6 main numbers. This prize starts at a minimum of ₹20 crore and could potentially rise to more if not won as the jackpot rolls over between draws.
However, rollovers only happen a maximum of five times. If the jackpot isn’t won on the 5th draw, the entire jackpot prize will be distributed among all other prize tiers for the 6th draw.
The chances of winning the jackpot are 1 in 45,057,474, which is quite high compared to many other lotteries. The UK Lotto also has 5 other prize tiers. Check the table below for more information.
Prizes and Odds of Winning
|Match||Payout in GBP *||Payout in INR **||Winning Odds|
|6 Main Numbers||Jackpot (min. £2 million)||Jackpot (min. ₹20 Crore)||1 in 45,057,474|
|5 Main Numbers + Bonus Ball||£1,000,000||₹10 Crore||1 in 7,509,579|
|5 Main Numbers||£1,750||₹1.8 Lakh||1 in 144,415|
|4 Main Numbers||£140||₹14,000||1 in 2,180|
|3 Main Numbers||£30||₹3,000||1 in 97|
|2 Main Numbers||Free ticket||Free ticket||1 in 10.3|
* Prizes in the lottery will vary from one draw to another based on how many tickets are sold and how many people win. The listed payouts are estimations based on previous draws.
** The column stating the payout in Rupees is an estimation based on the current currency exchange from British Pounds to INR.
When Is the Lottery Draw Held?
The UK Lottery draws take place on the following days and times:
- Wednesday at 8.00 PM GMT (1:30 am IST, Thursday)
- Saturday at 7.45 PM GMT (1:15 am IST, Sunday)
How to Check the Latest UK Lotto Draw Result
Checking the results page for the UK Lotto here at OnlineLottoBaba is a convenient way to check the latest draw results. We fetch you the winning numbers right after the official draw has ended.